Cure your sweet cravings with this deliciously light and refreshing 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie ! An amazing frozen drink perfect for the warm weather.
who does not love summer everything from swimming in the pools to endless long walks without worrying about snow. After a long harsh winter of 8 months (where temperatures dip below -25-degree C), we welcome summer with open arms. There’s something magical about summer. What we think it rejuvenates your energy and makes everything look so new and fresh.
And what does these long, hot summer days calls for? Cool and refreshing summer drinks. I make tons of homemade cold treats like smoothies, ice creams, popsicles and slushies.
Wondering what a slushie is? It’s a delicious frozen drink made with crushed ice and flavored with fruit(s).
Slushies are one of my favorite summer treats. Why? Because-
- it require minimal ingredients
- comes together in a jiffy
- is made with real fruit
- filled with tons of flavor and
- So so refreshing!!
Indeed a light and delightful treat that will cool you down from the summer heat.
This amazing 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie is healthy,flavorful and full of fresh fruit taste. All you need is your blender, ice, wine and a frozen fruit. Blend, pour and enjoy your wine slushies – it’s that easy.
The mangoes I used were naturally sweet so with no added sugar this recipe is a real winner.
If mango in not your kind of fruit, use fruit of your liking. Other options include – strawberries, peaches, watermelon, blueberries, raspberries to name a few. Or use a blend of fruits to create a tropical slushie.
- Slushie means a frozen drink flavored with fruit so the secret ingredient is Ice. Skipping that would turn this recipe into a regular cold drink.
- For this recipe, wine is the real thing. It adds a unique flavor! But if you are not a wine lover, substitute wine with sparkling water or any fruit juice.
- To enjoy the real deal, add enough flavor (fruit and wine). Because once you blend the fruit with ice it will dilute some of its flavor.
- This slushie can be frozen into molds and enjoyed as a popsicle too!
Servings : 2 person
Prep Time : 5 Minutes
2 cups Frozen Mango Cubes
1 cup Ice
1 cup White wine (see notes above)
Use frozen fruit of your choice.
White wine. But if you are not a wine lover, substitute wine with sparkling water or any fruit juice.
Ice is the real deal. Skipping this would result into a regular cold drink.
Combine ice and frozen fruit in a blender. Pour in wine.
Blend until smooth. The mangoes I used were naturally sweet so no sugar is added to this recipe.
If you find the slushie too bland, you can add a teaspoon of sweetener of your choice. Serve this super refreshing drink immediately, before it starts melting.
Hope so You enjoy it.
“Life is like an icec-ream, So enjoy it before it melts.”