When giraffes go to work, do they put the tie at the top or bottom of their necks?
We got many answers, few snippets are given below...
- Half prefers top, half prefers bottom. It’s a tie. [by JCAETANODIAS]
- I see a disturbing lack of giraffes commenting. Let the giraffes decide for themselves! [by Jayán Flores Ramos]
- It probably starts at the top but after a tough day negotiating contracts with the baboons and lions, it likely slips down. [by Paul Rabbitts]
- I don't know. Most giraffes I've seen are either unemployed or jailed in a zoo. [by pandaattackgt]
- Where the ties are worn depends on social status: boss giraffes wear them on top, middle management in the middle, simple clerks at the bottom. [by Rakshit Shah]
- I think they only wear bow ties. [by Henthorne]
- Actually, to answer were a giraffe should wear its tie, we first need to know how it wears its dress shirts! [by Anonymous]
- Those of you who say the left picture looks better is obviously looking at it merely from a human's perspective. You know how that's highly inconsiderate towards giraffes? Because, basically, what you're saying is that if they don't look like us shortnecks they'll look ugly and undesirable as the long-necked creatures that they are! [by Winton Yuichiro White]
- Of course at the bottom! They do not have that long arms to tie it at the top [by Anonymous]
- Think about this for a moment. Do humans wear ties at the bottom? or the top of their necks? [by SavageHoax]